Kem Paisley Playing Cards: Bridge Size, Super Index 2-Deck Set. Includes one red paisley deck and one blue paisley deck. Bridge size cards measure 3.5 inches high x 2.25 inches wide. Each deck includes two jokers - one red joker and one black joker. In addition to being perfect for playing bridge, bridge size cards are great for any game which requires a player to hold a lot of cards in their hand such as Canasta. Made in the USA of 100% plastic.
How to Choose Playing Card Size - All Kem Cards measure 3.5 inches high. The width of the card changes based on the size.
- Poker Size - Kem Poker Cards measure 2.5 inches wide. Poker Size is the standard playing card size. Poker size is often referred to as wide size.
- Bridge Size - Kem Bridge Cards measure 2.25 inches wide. Bridge cards are slightly narrower than poker size cards. Bridge cards can be used for any card game.
How to Choose the Index - The index refers to the size of the print of the card pips/card suits (A, 1, 2, 3...,)
- Standard or Regular Index - Normal Size Font
- Super or Jumbo Index - Larger Easy to Read Font
- Eurpoean Index - 4 Pip Index